• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gunship in bound

Wow,
You are cranking right along... Love the seats.
Remember you don't lead targets when shooting from a helo
(even though some movies say so)... Start behind them and
let the helo pull them into range.
Sweet build.
Shawn

Rattler,
I like what you have done with the seats. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Killeen, huh? Are you going to go to the show in Austin in October? It's going to be on the 9th.

Hey James,

You bet.. I don't miss the Austin show.. or the AMPS show there if I can help it... not sure I'll have anything ready for the contest, but I def. hit up the vendors section hardcore.

well I'm actually in Copperas Cove, but ya say that an people kinda look at ya like scoobydoo.. so Killeen is easier and they go.. " ohh ok " lol
how bout yourself ?

I'll see you there, then. I live in Weatherford which is west of Fort Worth. I'm AGR with a unit in Fort Worth.

I have to get with Bob Bethea today concerning a vendor table. I have a bunch of extra stuff to sell.

I'll be there somewhere.

Have a good one.

AH HAAA...

I thought that was you James... lol sorry, I kept telling Myself.. ya know this guys name sure does ring a bell. A while back I bought a bunch of stuff from you, we met up on Ft.Hood... down from the ole 2nd AD museum.. I think it was the 4th ID at the time. lord it's been years ago LOL

I still have that catalog you printed up for Me. I had always wonderd what happend with you and the buisness. I'm very glad to hear you'll be setting up a vendor table... I'll be there to snag a few items for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you again James.. is the wife coming along this trip ?

My little shadow will be coming with Me, though she's not totaly into the models, she is how ever getting into doing figures... so who nows lol

Yeah, I remember meeting up with you near the museum. I ended up closing down my business during my first tour in Iraq because it was too hard to run things between patrols. My wife does great handling things at shows, but isn't too savy with the internet side of things. She'll be with me at the Austin show.

Glad to hear that your "shadow" is getting into working on figures...that's a start!

See you in Austin!

Back