• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Guess the planes, and yet they are Russian

Teaker11

001-33.jpg

002-32.jpg

003-29.jpg

004-24.jpg

005-15.jpg

006-10.jpg

I won a second place at Orangecounty Fair this year with this Dio

007-8.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

had to give up the 1/72 parts too small, or hands too big....see who gets the planes right.

The first one is the Myasishchev 'Bounder'.

The second I would have said the was a Tu144 but the military scheme throws me.

The third I dont know!

Regards Dave

Other than the MiG-23, I say the rest of the guesses are correct. These must be the expensive Anagrand kits.

They look nicely done!

Regards,

FAST targets...

DOH...Mig 23 had variable sweep wings...

That massive nose cone just screams at me, but I can't recall what it is. Wait, that's not a MIG...what was the others, YAK and something..

BTW, who stole the USAF AGE stuff around that bird??

Now it is just a simple process of putting the pieces together.

Myasishchev M-50/M-52 Bounder

Tupolev Tu-144 Concordski ;)

Sukhoi Su-15 Flagon.

To me it is lots and lots of extremley well done bare metal finish (y) . Jenny will never understand the pride (and frustration :evil: ) of pulling off a nice BMF .

Gary B)

OK M50 Bounder 1/72 A model

2 is T-4 Amodel 1/72

3 SU-15 Trumpeter 1/72 I know I used some american carts, but I was in a hurry for a contest, got 2nd place at least the fuel truck is russian all the airplane finishes are Alclad 2 the rest is Tamiya

I just build for the fun of it, I dont count rivits.

Didn't mean to sound like I was counting rivets, I was just joking, should have used a smilie to make sure :mpup

I like them all, the NMF are superb

Thanks, no worries It was a Natural Metal finish GB I did afrter my first surgery, it was fun building on Oxcycitin, peracett, and Valium. still the same after my second surgery been on the meds for a year now prob be on for the rest of my life. If your watching the SA-4 Im going to finsh the missles in NMF.
jd

Back