• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings

I am glad you made it Cole! Our group, Soque River Modelers, have some members who are master level so Cole has some good resources to pull from and we are meeting Saturday night. Rick Amend is a master at weathering; I have never seen anyone better, ever. AMT paid Chris Carter to build a dump truck for their box art and is well known in the big truck genre field. Les Walker is a master level painter from the movie industry and makes a living painting figures. Needless to say, we are uping Cole's game. No more gluing on decals!
BTW everyone, Cole is a walking WWII encyclopedia. If he doesn't know it, it didn't happen. Planes and their pilots and battles; tanks and their roles, variations and when they were made and the battles they fought; ships and their captains and battles, it is amazing. Cole is so far over my head I can't see him from where I am! He will see a model on my shelf and tell every detail about it! He and Les are on level ground in that aspect. I envy their memory!
Anyway, I am glad you are here Cole! These guys have upped my game by lightyears LOL.

BTW everyone, Cole is a walking WWII encyclopedia. If he doesn't know it, it didn't happen. Planes and their pilots and battles; tanks and their roles, variations and when they were made and the battles they fought; ships and their captains and battles, it is amazing. Cole is so far over my head I can't see him from where I am! He will see a model on my shelf and tell every detail about it! He and Les are on level ground in that aspect. I envy their memory!
Anyway, I am glad you are here Cole! These guys have upped my game by lightyears LOL.
Thx for the compliment. But there is still a lot about WWII that I don’t know about.

Welcome Cole! We have a great group here and I’m sure you’ll learn lots!

Looking forward to your progress!

Finally got the bulk of my shed painted. Just have to paint the trim next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 10
Back