• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from Navarre, FL

RW3

Hello all. New to the site but have several friends on here. I have no set subject matter I build. Basically, if it interest me, I'll build it! Looking forward to meeting folks and exchanging modeling ideas. Cheers! Bob W.

Hello and welcome Sir! Is Navarre over near Pensacola? When I was a much younger man we would vacation in Pensacola, Panama City, & Port St. Joe. Great to have u aboard!!!

Hi Bob!

I am another one of those that hangs out here a lot. I was also one of the small group that was in Chattanooga. As I live in the Memphis area it was a nice little trip.

I did see your WWI diorama that was extremely well done.

Glad you joined us! We have a very friendly group here and have a fair amount of fun with what we all post. A lot of light hearted levity and inspiration to raise the bar on our builds.

Your builds that I have seen are a wonderful inspiration.

Welcome Robert!
Our Global (sort-of) Group of Model Maniacs, Miscreants, Enthusiasts, Award-Winners, mediocratists, Pranksters, Punsters, Collectors, Creators, Authorities, Amateurs and METHODISTS! (Heck! Most of us actually BUILD a kit every now and again!)
You Uniqueness will be added to Our Collective.

Too Much?! I do get carried away sometimes.
:rotf :eek:ldguy :salute :pilot

Welcome to the Alliance Bob. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects as the ones you have posted are just awesome. You have a great eye for composition and storytelling.

:v
Eric

Welcome Bob! I have family in Navarre. One day when I get over there, maybe we could meet up somewhere for a couple drinks or something. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your work posted.

Welcome. I'm from FL (Hialeah), but live in GA. now. Looking forward to your postings. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Another 'Bob'... is there a collective noun for a number of 'Bobs' ? -probably not. Anyways welcome to MA, Bob, almost certainly the best modelling forum on the i'net.

Best from NZ

Ian.

Back