• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"GOTTA GET BACK ON THE HORSE"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
You know what the say...."There ain't been a cowboy that ain't been throne and there ain't been a horse that ain't been road". So from the smoking wreckage the B-26 I have to start a new project. I have several options and with your help maybe I can ride this horse yet. So which do you like please let me know.

1. SBD-3 DAUNTLESS
2. SBD-5 DAUNTLESS
3. BETTY BOMBER
4. JU-87A STUKA
5. B-25B
6. B-25C/D
7. B-25J
8. A-26 INVADER
9. A-10 THUNDERBOLT II

:idonno

You know what the say...."There ain't been a cowboy that ain't been throne and there ain't been a horse that ain't been road". So from the smoking wreckage the B-26 I have to start a new project. I have several options and with your help maybe I can ride this horse yet. So which do you like please let me know.

1. SBD-3 DAUNTLESS
2. SBD-5 DAUNTLESS
3. BETTY BOMBER
4. JU-87A STUKA
5. B-25B
6. B-25C/D
7. B-25J
8. A-26 INVADER
9. A-10 THUNDERBOLT II

The Betty. Noone ever builds those so not only would it be a nice change, but it will be cool to see your magic worked on it. Is that the Tamiya 1/48 by the way?

James

1. SBD-3 DAUNTLESS
2. SBD-5 DAUNTLESS
3. BETTY BOMBER
4. JU-87A STUKA
5. B-25B
6. B-25C/D
7. B-25J
8. A-26 INVADER
9. A-10 THUNDERBOLT II

The Betty. Noone ever builds those so not only would it be a nice change, but it will be cool to see your magic worked on it. Is that the Tamiya 1/48 by the way?

James

Yep it's the Tamiya

;)

When I saw the name I was hoping everyone else would be saying the same thing. Betty...Betty...Betty...Betty...Betty...Betty...

Family safe!!

bpaige.jpg

Gotta go against the grain and popular vote and put a word in for my favorite...the SBD. That being said...they are right...a Betty would be interesting to see as well...

I just can't say no to a pretty girl. Betty meeeooww!!!! Already bought the paint.

Terry (y)

Good! You can talk to me about Japanese colors. I see on my Zero they are calling for interior green but can't make out what mix they are going for on the underside primer, under the flaps..oh, wait, flaps will be up, inside the gear well.

Good! You can talk to me about Japanese colors. I see on my Zero they are calling for interior green but can't make out what mix they are going for on the underside primer, under the flaps..oh, wait, flaps will be up, inside the gear well.

Well the interior color isn't a mix it's Tamiya XF-71 Cockpit Green

Back