• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Got my Xmas wish!!! Got a Job!!!

More like the Winchester from "Shawn of the dead". You know safe from Zombie attack. We're hoping to do live music and do the inside like the Winchester home with doors, windows and stairways that go nowhere. My 1950 Shoebox Ford out front.

Congrats Ryan , good to hear you're back in the blue collar rank and file !!!

When you're unemployed getting another job is important , it's also important that you at least like what you're doing .
I've had plenty of crappy jobs that I didn't like for the paycheck , ..... I've also had crappy jobs that I liked for even less money , ........... I'll work two jobs that I like that equal one that I didn't any day .

Soooooo you're thinking of opening a bar/rest. , ......... good luck man , no matter how bad times are people will always go out for a beer and a steak !!!!

Not to change the subject but I've always wanted to open a bar/rest. myself .......... only difference would be the bar theme ..........

I love a good bar/saloon/honkytonk meself ......................

Some art by Arnold Friberg , ....... my bar inspiration ..........

mindifijoin.jpg

agentlemens.jpg

winnerslosers.jpg

I don't know about the live animals? I am sure there is a zoing thing about that! LOL Were looking for a two story brick building, the idea is to cut most of the upper floor so that you can see down into the bar/stage. Were looking at maybe up to 5 years from now, unless something awesome comes up 1st. Thanks again to all, Ryan & Heidi.

Well after last weeks bombshell here in the frozen north I started looking for an inexpensive house in the boonies to go and retire retire. Found one that looked good and wife was almost on board. But looks like I will have to continue looking for a job instead as now she's waffling. Oh well, I'm sure something will come up. Glad at least your getting somewhere.
James

Back