• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Good ol' UPS

Mo_

On the plus side the plastic is not damaged as far as I could tell.
IMG_20210616_200758178.jpg
IMG_20210616_200126670.jpg
IMG_20210616_200119613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The whirlwind was the Cannon fodder...lol..all the plastic seems to be ok ..

I have to say that I blame a lot of that sort of damage that I get with my own orders on the shippers. Way too many are cutting corners and just stuffing items into "padded" envelopes which offer no darned protection at all for items like kit boxes and books.

The last several books that I've ordered and received ALL had some degree of damage because of crappy packaging by the sellers. Even a couple of hardback books that were shipped in boxes were sent without any additional packaging to keep them from crashing around inside the box. Result - bunged and bent corners on the covers and spine.

Amazon vendors are especially horrible when it comes to packaging.

You're so right, Mike. This came from somewhere in the far east.
1623942048926.png

Of course, our postman jammed it into our mailbox as well.

The problem with everything..no one gives a sh&t anymore..and I believe the worst is, no consequences. Anyway...I could go on and on.

The problem with everything..no one gives a sh&t anymore..and I believe the worst is, no consequences. Anyway...I could go on and on.
THIS

UPS is union-run and trust me, there is NO accountability. Of course, USPS is really no better. had someone buy something (non-model related) from me, and they mailed a Postal Money order from AZ to SC. It took THREE WEEKS

Also, I noticed it appears the the mail-person hit/damaged my mailbox the other day. Not even an "i'm Sorry," nd the worse part? I just replaced the box a few weeks ago! now I have to do it all over again...thanks so much!

Hey Bruce, do one of those reddit things and build a mailbox that will stand up to a tank. Then when the dip postal guy hits it, he will have to get towed and have to explain.

Back