• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Goat GB

:yipee Nice one Terry!

Here's the ribbon -
GoatGB1.png

Now who wouldn't want that little darling at the bottom of their posts?? :gogo

I'm very unlikely to sign-up for this, simply because I'm committed to so many other campaigns for the rest of this year and in to next....

However, if I was to join, I'll be building one of these:

Mmmmm '68 GTO

Ian

I'm very unlikely to sign-up for this, simply because I'm committed to so many other campaigns for the rest of this year and in to next....

However, if I was to join, I'll be building one of these:

Mmmmm '68 GTO

Ian

Now that is what I think of when someone says Goat! :yipee

I can understand the postman beeing scared of you mate :drinks
I wonder if the man is not fearfull of your guard goats

:rotf I forgot about that Bob, how charming it is. Could do with being a tad smaller don't you think?

On the subject of that Ferrari GTO funny enough I was building the Fujimi 1/24 version ages ago, one of my many shelved builds I'm ashamed to say. Here's where I got to -
e9cb564656d0ad12618ec8b462ca8f48_zpsb06b2989.jpg

Along with another build I may get this finished for the campaign, what reckons you chaps?

Yeah we can resize it to fit our scheme. Only a real man could sport that badge for sure.

Well that would be a Shelf Queen wouldn't it?

Were those cars called Goats? I know the Pontiac GTO was but really, call a Ferrari a goat?

I can't believe this is going forward and that I signed up for it. :bang head :bang head :bang head

Started looking into possible builds for this and I have a question. Would a Faun be considered? Greek mythology for half man half goat. If so I've seen some German tractors that would qualify.

Faun_L_900_solo-_mit_Pz_I-_1-IV-_17-03-40-_Hoppe.jpg

There are some other wicked images of Fauns that I could post but I don't want to confuse Chef anymore than he already is. :tomato

Back