• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GMC water tanker. Update 7/12/16

GMC water tanker.

Thanks everyone. I may use some of the Wilder filter on this. I have heard it can be used as a wash and filter. :idonno I am off to Youtube to see what's what. :pilot

GMC water tanker. Weathering.

The start of the weathering AK Interactive dark brown wash that I need to tidy up.
hb648bff.JPG

h1367725.JPG

hed09f6e.JPG

hdcabff6.JPG

GMC water tanker.

What's the problem? Just some spots you need to blend in some more. Keep workin' it Chad. :popcorn

GMC water tanker.

Thanks men. :) I went and did some dry brushing today. In a couple days,I am going to spray on the matte clear coat.

he53dd84.JPG

h59c3289.JPG

hb4254c0.JPG

GMC water tanker.

Time to finish her up. I have applied some AK European dust with MIG pigment fixed added. I think for the tires,and the rest of it,I will add a thinner mix of those two products.

No idea where the one crank wheel at the top went to. :bang head
hd42019d.JPG

h0564c62.JPG

h1694ef2.JPG

hee9db1d.JPG

h4d1a02b.JPG

GMC water tanker.

Nice job Chad. :good:

Just do it what Bob said before, and will be perfect.
The wheel that you lost, may I suggest, make in scratch will be a easy one. Any piece of plasticard or similar, will be enough to you make that. :drinks

Cheers
Art

GMC water tanker.

Thanks Luiz and Art. I think I will try the airbrush for getting rid of the brush marks.

Back