• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Glad to be here!

I Hamilton

Hello,
First off, I am glad to be here. This looks to be a great group of people to hold discussions with. The talent level on this forum is top notch and the way the web site is laid out is excelent.
I currently live in New Haven CT ( home of Yale University )with my lovely wife Kristin. Kristin and I are both involved in modelling. I have been building and painting since I was 7 with a few breaks. My wife kristin is an architect and is dabling in our style of scale modelling as well as her architectural models.
I also am a student of Vietnamese culture and history. However, I do not usually model this time frame. I will however, build just about anything that sparks my imagination with it's looks. I started out as an aircraft modeller and have gravitated to armor over the past 10 years. I am eager to learn and eager to teach when I have something to offer.
I hope to see you here soon,
Iain Hamilton

Welcome to the best site around. Lots of good friends and cool stuff here. Its wonderful that you and your wife can share a hobby. Look forward to seeing your stuff, and you should get Kristin to join too.

James Knaus

PS Kristen may be interested in the book on Urban Dioramas from the front page. Right up her ally maybe.

G'day Iain :) , well I really hope that your wife will join too :) .

I am really looking forward to seeing your builds

Jenny :kiss:

Glad you could come hang with us........... lets see some pics from the sounds of it you may be able to teach some of us now.

Welcome to the site.

I'm fairly new here and I can assure you that you couldn't find a friendlier, more helpful group of talented people.

James

Step up to the plate, Lain, we enjoy seeing and hearing about what others are doing. There's something to be learned from everyone, be it researching, building, painting, etc.
There's plenty of awesome modelers here who truly enjoy sharing their knowlege and experience. Happy modeling!
Peace and Love,
Randy

Back