• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

German SS Viking division, Hungary 1945

ArturM

Hello guys,
my name is Artur Miniszewski from Poland and I'm new here (Jenny, thanks for invitation!)
I want to present you my new work, finished few days ago: German general and grenadier from SS Viking division, Hungary 1945. Painted in oils, scale 1/35, figures produced by Mantis Miniatures. Hope you like it...

DSCN4001xkopia.jpg

DSCN4015xj.jpg

DSCN4017xj.jpg

DSCN4041xj.jpg

DSCN4038xj.jpg

Best regards
Artur

Welcome aboard Artur, I'm the guy behind the curtain pulling the levers and making the smoke. If you need anything don't hesitate in letting me know. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Artur,
Welcome aboard, WoW, they both look great.
Keep posted pictures and join in on some of the Group Builds.
Can't wait to see more of your work
Shawn

Well Artur , you know I am a huge fan of your work :D , the figures have such character .

I love the tiny animals that you are making as well .

We are so glad that you have joined us . Another great master ! :notworthy

Jenny :kiss:

Wow Artur, Great stuff !!!, I too have admired your work and indeed another master to add to the list

Andy

Wow, those are incredible. I cant believe they are only 1/35 and yet have so much character and detail.
James

Back