• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Galaxy Far Far Away Completed Builds

Jeeves

Well-- in the space of time it took to get to this build and then the quick time of the actual build I forgot completely that I was doing Wedge's X-wing and built Luke's instead....ah well- memory is shot anyways ;)

image~5.jpeg

image~7.jpeg

Looks good!

Kind of wish my Falcon wasn't such a long build. Maybe it will be finished later next year. Don't even have all the parts yet.

Good job Mike, we have a ribbon for it, I just haven't uploaded it yet. You'll have it tonight. (y)

Pretty cool ribbon Dave came up with ain't it?

Congrats Mike, you're the first one to sport it. (y)

galaxy.png

Finished up the Tie Striker just under the wire along with the Interceptor which is for the Micro Modeler Month build. Here is the photo finish.

TB-036.jpg

As with the Tie Interceptor, I will take some better photos and post them later this weekend.

:unsure: Well I finished the raider as per a standard build for the completion ribbon, but I won't lie to you I still have more to do as per my own personal preference but I don't believe this effects the criteria of completion. It's finished as per the standard instructions.Also I have come in before US eastern standard time for completion.
I just want to finally achieve a 3rd ribbon :(

20170401_143903.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed........MP?

Ian.

Back