• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Franz von Werra's Bf109 E4

How is your kit coming along mate?
LOL! Thanks for checking in Dave!
It has been sitting on my dresser in my bedroom for the last 6+ months. Was off on other builds for a while, but last June had a flood in the house and everything was disrupted as all the laminate floors had to come up. The flooring was finally finished in November. Since then it has been moving stuff around, weeding out, buying the house I am in, and working my tail off.
I have several builds that are just on back burner now and are in line to get worked on again. The "build" room is almost back together and I seem to have found all my tools.

Have another build that is very much closer to being finished on my bench once I get back at it. This one is a close follow on after that.

LOL! Thanks for checking in Dave!
It has been sitting on my dresser in my bedroom for the last 6+ months. Was off on other builds for a while, but last June had a flood in the house and everything was disrupted as all the laminate floors had to come up. The flooring was finally finished in November. Since then it has been moving stuff around, weeding out, buying the house I am in, and working my tail off.
I have several builds that are just on back burner now and are in line to get worked on again. The "build" room is almost back together and I seem to have found all my tools.

Have another build that is very much closer to being finished on my bench once I get back at it. This one is a close follow on after that.
went into a modeling slump back in 2018 then May 2020 got coof turned into long covid just getting back into modeling and site now so missed a LOT on here

Sorry to hear you had a bad dose of the WuFlu Dave

I had a couple of super light doses of it back in 2020. If it hadn't been for everything tasting and smelling funny for a few days I would never have known anything was up.
Last July I came down with it. Basically started as a bad cold, with a slight fever. Kept going and then my smeller turned completely off and almost nothing had any taste. Was tired, had some sinus stuff and an occasional cough. Went like that for about 5 days with no change. Took plenty of vitamins, D, C, Zinc, and slept a fair amount. Awakened on Friday morning and immediately knew I was better. Was still tired, and the taste/smell stuff was still out, but by 3 weeks later, I was back up to 100%. This is pretty much how I expected my system to react. I never get the flu, and almost never get sick. Been that way for years, so passed on the shots. Turns out I had a better time with it than the other folks at work that eventually got it even though they did get the shots.

Back