• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Forum Question:

Duke Maddog

Can the E-mail notification be changed to only show a notice when one post is made, instead of sending every post to my E-mail inbox? I prefer it that way. It would be greatly appreciated. I went to my profile to see if I had the ability to change my notification under preferences and there's nothing there to do it myself.

Thanks in advance!

I don't subscribe to threads, I try to read everything going on here so I don't know what that email looks like. Did that fix it Mark?

I don't subscribe to threads, I try to read everything going on here so I don't know what that email looks like. Did that fix it Mark?

It does seem to have fixed it yes. I have only gotten one E-mail for one Thread so far besides this one; but it had more than one reply to it. Yeah! It works. Thanks!

Back