• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fokker E.IV

Alas no such luck. So redid the 4 sets of turn buckles and installed. Applied some decals and foot pedals. Painted the chains and small parts on the back wall. Added the rudder cables and the elevator cables. Did more on the Fokker DVII too and it is almost done now.

DSC04878.JPG

DSC04877.JPG

DSC04876.JPG

Just need to add the 2 foot rests (will have to rob one from another kit) and I am close to buttoning this up.

James

Now you will find the missing pieces or the cats will. Had one of mine run down the hall with a bag of small parts from a kit I had just opened (I think she must be part retriever).

Looking good. (y)

Cheers,
Rich

Now you will find the missing pieces or the cats will. Had one of mine run down the hall with a bag of small parts from a kit I had just opened (I think she must be part retriever).

Looking good. (y)

Cheers,
Rich

I agree. The cat should probably go through the lie detector test :coolio But can you really tell if a cat is lying :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Well some aggravations today. While I read ahead I guess I didn't pay attention. There is an instrument and some decals that are shown on the colour page that aren't listed in the instruction part. The instrument is listed but somehow I missed it. I tried to add the decal to the triggers after the frame was all together. Wish it had been shown in step 1. It disappeared somewhere. Then while trying to get the tach decal on it curled around the tweezers and would not let go. Destroyed it. Also the starter switch is not really well shown. I got it on before I glued the fuse thankfully. Got the seat in and "cables" added to the control horns under the seat. Got the top of the fuse glued together and everything taped. After it has set for a while will do the bottom. I taped the turtle backs on to see how they looked. Something doesn't seem quite right but will have to check later. Maybe you can see the Engine Machining better in this picture. It is on the rear turtle back and beside an component that is just aluminum it really looks different. Any thoughts on it?

DSC04880.JPG

DSC04881.JPG

Comments and critiques welcome.

James

Back