• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Flying is just for birds

paddy

After i forget how many years i managed to download all my pictures for Photo bucket and shut the account. this turned out to be 2939 pictures in 42 files !!While sorting through dozens of builds i cant even remember i found this pic i thought might interest you on your side of the pond as i doubt he ever got over to you.

This was French guy that was doing the UK air show circuit, would have been about 2003.
He hatched these birds and as is the case the chicks regard the first thing they see as mum...which was this guy and his micro light
Of course being geese they fly in formation around mum so made a nice change at airshows between fast jets :)

show11.jpg

Hope the geese don't get sucked up into those fast jets. Remember it was Canada geese that brought down that airline into the Hudson river.
Gary S. LGB XLV MMXXIV

Back