• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

first attempt

hi all,

Here my first attempt at a diorama

DSC_0023a.jpg

DSC_0007a.jpg

DSC_0015a.jpg

DSC_0027a.jpg

DSC_0007b.jpg

Cheers,
André

Tip are always welcome !!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness I did not see the unsmiley. If you did not say it was your first attempt, I would think you have been doing this for a while! Nice mood you set in the scene.

Regards,

Take it from a very old diorama builder! For your first attempt, you should be very proud!

If I still had it, I wouldn't even post my first on here!

Bob

Hi Andre.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I watched as the T-70 became the beautiful piece it is. And I must say that you have done a great job of making a small diorama for it to sit on. To me, it all looks great.

Gary B)

For a first attempt thats excelent i concur with Bob if you saw the first one i did ...well lets not go there with that one lol great job .
Cheers Chris :)

Excellent work! To sound like a broken record, my first attempt was AWFUL!! Yours is great! Keep up the great work, be proud of your piece, and keep posting great work!
Rod

Andre

Well done, you have made a great little dio. All the colour is pleasing on the eye and the tank sits nicely in the scene. Sweeeeeeet

Ant

Andre,

Excellent job so far on the tank and the base. The figure came out very well, I would add a little dirt on his uniform, maybe on the knees, but it looks good like that.

dave

Back