• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Firesmacker's P47 Razorback CTA 2 Build *DONE*

Firesmacker's P47 Razorback CTA 2 Build

Thanks guys, and I agree Warren.

Getting close to buttoning her up:

Razorback002_zpsf90f9286.jpg

I'm going to stop for today since I'm drinking beer and getting ready to watch my Steelers.

Thanks for looking. As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Had to fix a few things before starting decals:

RazorbackDecals001_zps131db80c.jpg

RazorbackDecals002_zps67659476.jpg

Dang, you jumped from interior shots to decals. That was quick. Looking good Jeff. (y)

Looks good from here. What you got going on with the windscreen? Like it's not there yet.

I put the canopy in place since I needed to spray interior green in that back portion. I can't remember what my reasoning for not just taping it was, but here we are...

Nothing beats an OD Jug! Nice work Jeff, you can send it to me when it's done :dude

Decals are done and its flat coated:

Razorback001_zpsa8fd2939.jpg

As you can see all the fiddly bits are just waiting to be attached. I'll do a bit of weathering before that happens. I was being a bit too dainty while spraying around the canopy so the coverage was awful. I'll be fixing that and a few touch ups here shortly.

Razorback002_zps35d03d44.jpg

Back