• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

EXPRESSIN' THE LOVE........

Well I for one am not going anywhere. I have no desire to decamp and be associated with the other site. This is no slight at those that choose to go down this path, but my decision alone.
You're a good bunch here, so let's refine ourselves and move onward and upward innit? (y)

Shalom.

I sincerely hope that members here are not being asked/forced to choose between staying in one of the two sites. To me that is almost what it sounds like from some of the posts I've read here. I hope that I'm misinterpreting things.

I have friends in both sites and I'd hate to be placed in a position where I'd have to choose which site to frequent.

Modelling is supposed to be fun. I come here to get advice and to share and also to get a break from some real-life issues such as my sister's continuing canccer treatments. As the line in "Casey at the Bat" states after he stuck out, "There is no joy in Mudville now."

I'm hoping to start working again on my 1/32 scale Revell Huey UH-1D Slick for the Charlie Don't Surf group build. My motto is, "I BUILD FOR FUN!" and I don't care about winning any awards for my models and/or dioramas. The building and weathering of them are awards enough for me.

Happy modelling from Peter

Peter, no one here is asking anything other than to pray for Jenny's speedy recovery and to show respect to the staff here who was faced with a very difficult decision.

Everyone has free will, this forum is here because we all want to share our common interest. If you only share it here we appreciate it, if you share it with multiple sites all the better, if someone refuses to share here, well that's our loss.

Peter, no one here is asking anything other than to pray for Jenny's speedy recovery and to show respect to the staff here who was faced with a very difficult decision.

Everyone has free will, this forum is here because we all want to share our common interest. If you only share it here we appreciate it, if you share it with multiple sites all the better, if someone refuses to share here, well that's our loss.

Shalom.

Thank you Moon Puppy.

I'll be honest and tell you and any others reading this that I'm praying for all of you who were and are touched by the many recent unpleasant events. I'm praying that all of you find Peace. An old song from the 1960's has been running through my head quite a bit lately. Care to guess which one it is?

"Give Peace a chance. All we are saying is give Peace a chance.

Shalom and cheers from Peter

For what it's worth, you still have at least one Brazilian buddy here. I'm very sorry for all that happened, but it won't be easy for you guys to get rid of me...

Cheers and model on people!
Fernao

Thats right everyone is an individual here and individually have the right to choose where they post stuff and get involved in fun posts.

I have personally expressed that I am a member of both sites ,...spreading the lurve :)

Hiya folks gotta say i am gutted by whats happend to us all over the last few days but i like others have friends on both sites and feel i have enough love to share :gogo with all of you mind you the rate i'm getting on with my kits at the moment (damm this house painting lark)i havnt got much to share with anyone:S

I am here to stay.
Anybody who kicks me out will be faced with a fierce attack of mad pigeons!!:evil: :D

I like this site very much!

Back