• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

EXPRESSIN' THE LOVE........

iambrb

Just wanted to say that I love it here and expect to hang around. Anyone else feel the same way? If so, please Sing Out/Say So!

Leaving??? Oh Poo!!!!!! I ain't going anywhere!!!! Not today, or tomorrow!!!!
I am here to stay!!!!

Gene

hell I can't get out of it no matter how I try!

I've said it a thousand times. I'll be the last one posting here, some please let me know when I'm talking to myself.

THE STYRENE ARMY ! If I had Photo Shop I could doctor this Picture .... But you get th Idea !!

the-kiss-army-196236_1_20101108_1687418414.jpg

Oh, FYI , That's not copywritten .... Styrene Army .. that is ...

I'm Here for th Long Haul ! Besides, If I left than ANDY would be in th Naughty Corner all by himself!

Wait a minute ... is there even a Naughty corner any more ...... or is it called ANDY's Basement ?

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been that active recently. Apart from being at a low point of a modelling slump, I've just got so much going on in RL (young family, fencing, battling idiot PMs, stuff) that I find it difficult to contribute valuably to any community. That said, I lurk here constantly, and will continue to do so.

Model on, dudes :dude

Rudi

By th Way it says there are 1777 Guests (Lurkers) what's up with that ? Come on In & Show Yourself ! We're all Friends here !

ERIK

When you say fencing Rudi ,..you mean the wooden stuff right ?

I had visions of you in a mesh mask and dressed in white all,.. swashing and buckling

I really must stop eating cheese ! :)

When you say fencing Rudi ,..you mean the wooden stuff right ?

I had visions of you in a mesh mask and dressed in white all,.. swashing and buckling

I really must stop eating cheese ! :)

Nope, Andy... your vision is correct. :laugh: Just one correction though.... ans that is me providing target practice to the rest of the club :blink :pinch:

I like cheese - just had my first taste of unpasteurised cheese this past weekend (y)

I don't leave a forum until somebody tells me that I'm not welcome anymore. Since that hasn't happened, I'm still a member of 4 Forums including this one. And I intend to keep it that way!!!

Ruben

And you are more than welcome here Rubin and everyone. This is all about sharing the Hobby.

Hey, gang
I couldn't leave. Who would be left to try and keep Andy out of the naughty corner? Well, I can keep him company, anyway.
Peace and Love,
Randy

Well it takes more than threats of physical harm to make me quit, so like it or not I'm here to stay.

Threats of physical harm over a PC are useless, glad to see you were not driven away!

Regards,

Back