• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Everything but the kitchen sink

tiking

This is an Italeri 4 wheel drive 109" LWB kit I bought on Ebay. I call this little vignette, 'Everything but the kitchen sink'. The African driver is proud of how he managed to pack his entire belongings in one go. This vignette was a test trail for something I intend on doing with a bigger rig, like a truck.

The idea comes from looking at many pictures of various overloaded vehicles from around the world. Some more rediculous than others.

everything_but_the_kitchen_sink5.jpg

everything_but_the_kitchen_sink4.jpg

everything_but_the_kitchen_sink3.jpg

everything_but_the_kitchen_sink2.jpg

everything_but_the_kitchen_sink.jpg

proud_outdoor_pic3.jpg

HA! Great touch having the front tire slightly clear of the ground. That's funny, great job (y)

I guess we need to find you a sink. (...and a trailer hitch) What scale?

Oh, ... and take it easy going around corners! :laugh: ( or it will get re-titled "Yard sale")

Cheers,

Bill

I guess we need to find you a sink. (...and a trailer hitch) What scale?

Oh, ... and take it easy going around corners! :laugh: ( or it will get re-titled "Yard sale")

Cheers,

Bill

HaHaHa...The scale is 1/24

Back