• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ErnieS's Tony

ErnieS

This will be my second entry, I really like this plane, and have wanted to build one, so why not????
Got a good price on it, but it seems like it has been stored in someone's dungeon for the past ten years or so :facepalm The decals may or may not be any good, they are sunning themselves in a window now. I really like the scheme on the box art, so if I can't get the decals to work, I will have to get creative and try to make new ones; I have not seen an aftermarket set that has those particular markings.

In the box, the kit looks really good, I am not going to add a whole lot to it as the canopy is molded in one piece, and I do not feel like tempting fate and trying to cut it open, so I just add some belts to the seat, and maybe some individual instrument decals to the panel.

Ernie

Back