• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

EBR-11

All good, but more importantly, have you reached that point in the project where you're making Brrrmmm noises build. Enquiring minds need to know :coolio

Ian.

All good, but more importantly, have you reached that point in the project where you're making Brrrmmm noises build. Enquiring minds need to know :coolio

Ian.

:rotf

Yep, also did some Dukes of Hazzard jumps and it fits in a LCM 3 :D

Jeff I have my EBR-10 still unfinished. If you need donor parts pm your addy and I can send stuff.
James

Thanks guys.

Thank you James for your offer. I think I can scratch the part, as long as that is the only one :zen .

Hope to have this in primer tomorrow before having to go to work.

So this wondered back on the bench Friday, guess it needed some attention :idonno

Working on stick all the small parts of the kit on. I did not get as far as I wanted, but progress was made.

003_zpsyhikuid5.jpg

002_zpsbiqhbq6e.jpg

003_zpsyhikuid5.jpg

:vmad

I learning to really dislike this kit.

Not sure what will come first. A hammer, 4000 pounds of a car or finishing it. Just now it went into the box. Not sure if it will ever come back out.

:vmad

I learning to really dislike this kit.

Not sure what will come first. A hammer, 4000 pounds of a car or finishing it. Just now it went into the box. Not sure if it will ever come back out.

I think mine got shelved for the same reason. All those itsy bolts sticking up that they couldnt mold on the body buut instead thought the modeler would like to add??
Give it a rest and come back later, you've gone so far with it and its looking very good so far.
James

James your right about the design of these. Just glad right now I'm not with in driving distance of the factory, because I would be needing bond money. :rotf

I did dig out my EBR 10 and took parts out of it. I also found my old M8 Greyhound project and started to play with it. Might not take to much to finish. Looks cool with a M55 quad for a turret.

Back