• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Duke Maddog's CTA2 Launch: Ian's Choice: Y-wing

Thanks guys! If all goes well, I'll be posting this in the Completed Thread by the end of today or tomorrow.

WOW Mark! That really looks nice! :notworthy

Now you have me thinking about that Fine Molds Millenium Falcon in my stash. Definitely a much better kit than the old MPC piece of junk! :hmmm

Thanks Paul! I wouldn't mind having a 1/72 scale Millennium Falcon. I would love to see you get that built. Meanwhile, I hope to finish this off tomorrow.

ROGER, GOLD LEADER!

JonVander-XWM.jpg

That looks great Mark. I'd show Ian but the is busy turning his 30" tall stormtrooper into a contortionist.

Thanks Kenny! Don't worry, let him take his time. After all I have it completed now so I'll be posting pics soon.

My Finemolds 1/72 scale Y-wing fighter is now completed and ready for launch. Check out the pics in the Call To Arms Completion Thread.

Hey Mark, missed your finish on this! It looks great! I agree, the chipped decals just add to the "battle use" look of this build!

Awesome job!

:drinks

Thanks for the great replies guys. I'm glad to have gotten one of these CTA projects done in time, especially Ian's Choice, since it is even more appropriate. I also want to say congrats to all who finished; there were so many incredible models being built it was impossible for me to follow and comment on every one. Finally, it was an honor to help out one of our own.

Back