• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragunov's Fokker D.VII (Alb.)

Dragunov

Hi guys :Hiay

I'd like to join the fun with the Eduard 1/48 Fokker D.VII (Alb.);

It's a dual combo so there are two D.VII's in the kit but I'll start with one first, I'm also building three Fokker D.XXI's, so building four aircraft at the same time is enough for now :woohoo:

I started with the wings and the Lozenge camo, here the first picture;

Thanks for looking (y) Comments welcome!

Cheers Erik

Thanks guys :notworthy

Did a little bit of work on the wings, the top Lozenge camo is on now "only" the underside of the wings, the ribtape and markings :woohoo:

Thanks for looking

Erik

Nice Erik. I sypathise with the rib tape, its a mind numbing exersise to complete. Looking forward to more (y) (y)
James

Nice Erik. I sypathise with the rib tape, its a mind numbing exersise to complete. Looking forward to more (y) (y)
James

Thanks James,

The ribtapes indeed will be a exersise in patience. But I've got your D.VII's as an example to see how good it can look in the end!

Erik

Finished the underside Lozenge and started with the Ribtape, this is what I have till now.............

The underside;

Started the ribtapes;

This operation could take a while..............hope you like it!

Cheers Erik

Back