• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Pz.Kpfw.IV

I got the road wheels painted. Need to work the tracks then do the same dusting to those I suppose.
I'm learning one thing, I really like the idea of painting upper and lower hulls like we see Terry @MrT doing.

T
OK guys, I'm putting the dozer to the side till I get some bumper codes and I want to work on something this weekend.

View attachment 155342

I'm going to go ahead and paint the road wheels and maybe try the tracks, think I got some more nick nacks to add. What do I need to do to make this paint job look like I know what I'm doing?
The chippin' on the gunners side visor is what you are looking for on the rest of the vehicle...

Thanks Doc, I actually put some more paint on today but I'm looking at this mustang now. Need a good shake and bake build to boost confidence.

Back