• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.G Early

Dear Mike.

...very nice :dude ... the washing looks so cool as well as the job on the tools...enjoying it so much :drinks

Luiz.

awesome work mike! kudos! and maybe you turn around the RHS track? it's mounted backwards!

Thank you, Laura! The backwards track is going to have to remain, I don't think I can change it without damaging it beyond repair. :( Enough mud and maybe it will pass?

Thank you, Ron, Luiz, Jose and razordws! I appreciate your comments!

Awsome work indeed!!! This is full of details for 1/72 scale almost like 35th :ro:

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Thank you, Dusan! This is a really great little kit, I will probably get another one soon! :drinks

Thanks, guys! I've been pecking away at the detail painting, etc. and got all the assembly done.

IMG_5145.JPG

Lots of touch ups necessary!

IMG_5140.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5142.JPG

Planning to finish it up tomorrow. B) :drinks

I'm even missing stuff on the weekends...nice Mike!

awesome work mike! kudos! and maybe you turn around the RHS track? it's mounted backwards!

Thank you, Laura! The backwards track is going to have to remain, I don't think I can change it without damaging it beyond repair. :( Enough mud and maybe it will pass?

That's just shocking....I used to notice things like that once..... :D

I HAVE SEEN Panzer IV's with the tracks mounted on the wrong way,...but I can't remember,if it was in a book or on the net,you guys just have to take my word for it.

Greetings,Ron.

Calling this one complete. I did the touch ups and looked at changing the tracks, but decided it shall stay as it is. This is a great little kit, I see another one in my future.

IMG_5166.JPG

IMG_5167.JPG

IMG_5168.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

IMG_5172.JPG

Thanks for the comments and taking a look! (y) :drinks

Dear Mike...

...great job on this small one!...the painting job looks superb :v

Congratulations my friend...excelent!

Best!

Luiz.

Back