• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon 1/35 Flack 38

kryptosdaddy

Thanks for letting me come in with this one Terry!

DSCF0014.JPG

I may not do the trailer as I have a small fleet of those already, but belive me for it's small size the gun is composed of nearly 100 pieces alone and a nice set of PE- shields and baskets ect.

CR

Finally, what I spent the most time on. Dragon needs to come a bit clearer as to how they present their instructions- but you guys already know all about that...

DSCF0022.JPG

Belive it there are 60 pieces assembled here and I'm halfway through the box. I'm using all of the PE supplied thats possible. The least they could have done was to supply a brass barrel here- I don't have any home stock that matches but I may pick something up and cut that slightly bent barrel off- the acessory set, the ammo boxes and the extra barrel in the box are nice, but the hinges on the barrel box do not line up! This is a quite complicated little kit. Check it out. CR :Hiay

Back