• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Sexton II WIP

Thanks a lot guys :eek:hyeah

Tony lee

Shalom Tony.

You're welcome. BUT, it should be we who are thanking you (and others) for sharing your work, techniques and advice/ideas with us. You people are what makes these modelling forums and communities so great especially for those of us who do not have a modelling community in our area or a hobby shop that caters to our needs.

Once again, thanks for sharing your build with us.

Cheers
Try beeing a modeler in the backwoods of Africa :facepalm :rotf

Awesome work as always Tony (y)

All my Girls are Sexy :drool,nothing I can do about it or with it,my doctor would have a stroke. :D

Thanks my friends
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Since i've built a couple of Canadian SPGs I need a figure for scale in the pictures.
James and I have been searching the net for the uniform color and all i've been able to find was something like Khaki but with a hint of Green where as the Brits had more of a hint of Brown.

I found a bottle of Vallejo Khaki and a bottle of Tamiya Khaki. I painted his jacket with Vallejo and the pants with Tamiya,the helmet is also Tamiya since it is a darker shade.

This is just the base colors and for the shading I used the opposite brands in the folds.I'll apply a Green wash to add that hit of Green they were talking about.

After some drying time i'll continue with more shading and skin tones.
Critique this for me please as now is the time to make the changes.

Thanks
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Streaking is pretty faint since I dusted it but it's there huh Bob.

Appreciate the compliments guys
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

That poor guy looked really good till you placed him inside .

Now, he just looks desperately confounded :rotf

Looking good Tony . (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back