• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Sd. Kfz. 10/5 Completed 2 years 6 months later

DML Sd. Kfz. 10/5 Ukraine 1943

Final figure layout. Still need to source a good head with an officers cap. Also now with everything pretty much in a place the lower right area of the road is looking a bit too bare... :(
h3ced31e.jpeg

h6f6ae1f.jpeg

h990fda0.jpeg

h4e9cd9e.jpeg

h0740ae7.jpeg

hc3b02b5.jpeg

h6ea9d4c.jpeg

h4be6603.jpeg

That is so cool. Usually vignettes are pretty drab colour wise but this just really grabs your attention. Really enjoying the build.
James

Hi John,

Two Dragon sets come to mind, German infantry at bivouac and Panzergreniders at rest Italy, I think with some Frankenfigure work they will work for you . John this is amazing you always paint vehicles great but your foliage and stuff is Fantastic I love the watermelons are they kit form or did you scratch them. What you can do in a small space is just fantastic keep it up Buddy.

Thanks. The watermelons are made from Aves, painted with Vallejo. What I really need is just a clearly sculpted officers peak cap, slightly crushed. I will look at the figures you recommend.

Edit: No officer's cap in either of those kits. :(

I am using 3 figs from this set and the officer's cap is terrible. I am also using all Hornet heads.

he749fd3.jpg

Those look good I didn’t look at minimart. John the old Tamiya winter flakvierling crew has ba good officers cap that is all crumpled I wish I was homehome I have a bunch to give you. I’m surprised you don’t have them they are also in the Whirlbelwind and the 7/2 kits not bad figs for 1977. Keep going this looks great and yes Hornetheads are the way to go or Alpine heads.

Brian

Those look good I didn’t look at minimart. John the old Tamiya winter flakvierling crew has ba good officers cap that is all crumpled I wish I was homehome I have a bunch to give you. I’m surprised you don’t have them they are also in the Whirlbelwind and the 7/2 kits not bad figs for 1977. Keep going this looks great and yes Hornetheads are the way to go or Alpine heads.

Brian

Bingo! just needed to be pointed in the right direction. All my figs are boxed up from moving my hobby room 3 times due to renovations, so now I have to go digging! Wish me luck! :v

My bad, somehow that got lost in the presentation. :tomato

Back