• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Sd. Kfz. 10/5 Completed 2 years 6 months later

DML Sd. Kfz. 10/5 Ukraine 1943

The older I get, the harder this is to do...

hde1d6f1.jpg

You just need a better visor John.

ha67c528.png

Still have the waffenfarber to do, but I was also thinking about welts from bee stings, any ideas?

hdd04aa2.jpeg

What are you going to use as bees? Maybe have one stuck on his neck, the angle of his head just begs for some bee action.

Loving this build John

Vehicle and bits, groundwork, are all excellent
I love those plants its all come together superbly and really tells a story

Your figures are really very good by the way and as Bob says not everyone's cup of tea

Love the pose and animation of Corporal Stinger :D

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Still need two moar Germanic types, I worked two up but hate their poses, anyone have suggestions for relaxed figs, minimal web gear (flak crew)? :skipper

The figure in that photo if standing straight would be approximately 6 inches tall. We know it is 1/35th scale so the size is very exaggerated in the photo. In scale that would be 1/15th or 1/16th. While it is really 1/35th, a bee in that scale would be maybe one to two millimeters in length. Not much more than a pencil dot. Less than half the size of the figure's fingernail. Really hard to simulate in 1/35th scale.

Just my thoughts.

Bob

The figure in that photo if standing straight would be approximately 6 inches tall. We know it is 1/35th scale so the size is very exaggerated in the photo. In scale that would be 1/15th or 1/16th. While it is really 1/35th, a bee in that scale would be maybe one to two millimeters in length. Not much more than a pencil dot. Less than half the size of the figure's fingernail. Really hard to simulate in 1/35th scale.

Just my thoughts.

Bob

I agree and have been saying that for a month, some are just fixated with 1/35 bees...

[/quote]I agree and have been saying that for a month, some are just fixated with 1/35 bees...[/quote]

Some of us like yanking your chain...
:D

I agree and have been saying that for a month, some are just fixated with 1/35 bees...[/quote]

Some of us like yanking your chain...
:D[/quote]

Yep that’s very clear! Good thing too or it would be boring in this thread...

This is really coming a great story...love them welts (y)

:v

You started it making the bee hive...

Got to be some way to represent just one bee snacking on that guy's neck.

I think it looks great btw. :coolio

Back