• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama Clervaux - the actual look

Hi everyone! Hi Brad :Hiay

Thank you very much, glad you like it.
For now, progress as slowed down because of roof tiling (yes, again), so stay tuned
(perhaps take a look in my Blog for faster updates)

Cheers
Claude

Holy smoke Claude, this is a work of art. I love your stonework very much. There is so much to look at I'll be coming back time and again for sure.

Wonderful :woohoo:

Ant

Hello Claude, Just wanted to say what a great project this!! Was looking at it again today to get ideas for my dio. Thank you for this wonderful diorama and look forward to more updates.

Randy

Joachim, great work!
I have seen the job done until today, and I only can to say: WOW, THIS WORK IS AWESOME.

Congratulations.

Yago.

Yago, Randy, Ant

Thank you guys!

Let's do a quick forward and show you the finished house (nearly finished , some details missing), placed in the row of houses where it belongs
dormer5.jpg

nearlydone2.jpg

sideview1.jpg

Hope you like it!

Hey, the 5th continent is far behind in the statics regarding my book purchases!
Don't wait to long, i have only a few hundred left! LOL

see you at www.diorama-clervaux.com

Cheers
Claude

Hi Joachim!

Nice photos and nice work. I hope a new publishing of this diorama soon.
I would like to see all finished in book or magazine.
Thanks for help me to enjoy with this hobby.

Yago.

I really admire your work ... your skills .... your nice paintin technique ... and if you´re married ... I envy a wife like yours who let you have soo big dios at home!!

I'm speechless....no words... :notworthy (y) ;) :eek:hmy:

I envy your buildings skills and space you have for that very large diorama... :)

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Thanks guys!

I just finished (90 %) a weeping willow to be planted right in front of the row of houses.
Not yet painted and it will get some more twigs but i am essiantilly done.
It's 50 cm high and consists of roughly a hundred pieces of beech tree roots put together.
Trauer6.jpg

A few days ago, i changed the look in the meantime a bit, this was it right ehere it will be planted.
You notice also that in the meantime i finished to lay down a whole meter of cobblestones.
Trauer7.jpg

Hope you like it

Claude

http://www.diorama-clervaux.com

Claude, you are great.
This tree is awesome, and can to see this view of the dio is a privilege. I hope that you post more things of this work.
Please, write a second book with this parts. I'll never get tired to seeing your diorama.

Talk you!

Yago.

Hey Claude just got your pm , ......... this is beautiful !!!

Using real tree roots looks sooooo cool .

The overall pics. are looking great , this masterpiece just keeps getting better and better .

Cheyenne wrote:
The overall pics. are looking great , this masterpiece just keeps getting better and better .

Hi Glenn,

Yes, and finally the pictures (overview) you already asked some 2-3 years ago !

Greets and all the best

Claude

Back