• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Did someone say, "enormous B-17G?"

chukw

1/32 H-K Models B-17G

And I helped a little bit. B)

img8B.jpg

I was waiting for this until I heard of a Lancaster coming. Might just give in anyways. Cool to see you had a hand in it Chuck.
James

Wow!!! I'm not much of a plane guy, but even I want one. Need somethng to decorate the ceiling...

Tom

You go Chuck! Personally, I'm not going to touch it. There would be way too much to do in this size. I'd never get out of the cockpit.

Wow, I was wondering if that was going to get made after all, after the initial offering fell apart a couple years ago.

I'd love to have that and the B-25, but I doubt I'll ever get either.

And I helped a little bit.

Sigh, they never mention the guys 'behind the scenes'... wait until you see what they have in store after the Lancaster!

Regards,
A 1/32 B-36?
A 1/32 Martin Mars?
One could only hope.

Dude! Seriously, where would you put something like that? Shoot that's RC size when you're talking about the B36. That would have over a 7 foot wing span. Where would you put it? I have a hard time storing that dang BOne I did a while back.

And I helped a little bit.

Sigh, they never mention the guys 'behind the scenes'... wait until you see what they have in store after the Lancaster!

Regards,
A 1/32 B-36?
A 1/32 Martin Mars?
One could only hope.

Dude! Seriously, where would you put something like that? Shoot that's RC size when you're talking about the B36. That would have over a 7 foot wing span. Where would you put it? I have a hard time storing that dang BOne I did a while back.

Those are just minor details. Nothing to worry about lol. I personally still want a 1/48 B-18 and B-23

WoW !

Even though I'm not a plane guy ... a 1/32 D.C. 10 would be cool .. & They could offer it with 2 options - Normandy stripes & th Vietnam Puff th Magic Dragon .... Load it with Mini-Guns .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ! Yeah Baby !! But I digress ....

writing-your-name-in-the-snow-navy-minigun-gatlinggun-funny-demotivational-posters-1296604571.jpeg

:erik

WoW !

Even though I'm not a plane guy ... a 1/32 D.C. 10 would be cool .. & They could offer it with 2 options - Normandy stripes & th Vietnam Puff th Magic Dragon .... Load it with Mini-Guns .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ! Yeah Baby !! But I digress ....

:erik

:rotf :rotf :rotf

No you're not a plane guy..it's a DC3. :rotf :rotf

:mpup

:rotf :rotf :rotf

But You have to agree a 1/32nd model of a DC 10 would be a Big 'un !! :drinks

Yeah ... :blush: I meant a D.C. 3 ..... WoW ..... You Plane Guys are touchy ..... :D

:v

There was supposed to be a 1/35 Ju-52 Tante Ju, C-47 Dak, and Horsa coming in plastic. Havent heard any more though.

Adam you never know. Finish the Cancer build and you might be the lucky one with the 1/32 B-25.

James

3ft 2" wingspn ! I had problems with a 1/24 P47 !! It was too heavy for its undercarriage and to big to display...
I'm sure this would be a great kit but not worth upgrading to a bigger house or giving it its own room :laugh:

Hmm, thats true, but I dont hold the luck for something like that to happen, haha.

I probably will be doing the CTA build, I've got a kit I'm wanting to start soon that I could enter in that.

Adam you never know. Finish the Cancer build and you might be the lucky one with the 1/32 B-25.

James

Back