• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Did someone say, "enormous B-17G?"

That IS a big model. Very cool!
I think I will just watch one of my betters (i know that doesn't narrow the field very much) build one. :laugh:

How about it......... Chuck? Maybe with Rosie the riveter and an angry Buffalo nickel? :notworthy

Thanks for sharing,

Bill

Geez! If they can do this, why can't someone put out a 1/72 scale C-5A Galaxy? Or even a C-17 transport, not to mention the most-often-used C-141 Starlifter? After that B-17, there ain't nobody gonna tell me they won't make a model kit "That Big" anymore!

Y'all enjoy your huge B-17, I'm happy to fill my ceiling with all my 1/72 scale aircraft...

Anagrad does a C-141 and C-5 even a C-124. Dont know about the C-17 though. If you google it you can find them.
James

I reallly thought they had done the C17 but don't see it on their website anymore. they released a 1:72 VC25...that's Air Force One to you and me...now THAT'S Big!

The problem with those Anigand models is that they are resin and SUPER EXPENSIVE! I could never afford one if I wanted to. Besides, if they are releasing a 1/32 scale B-17 in plastic, why should I have to settle for a C-5, C-141 or C-17 in resin at five times the cost?

Back