• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dave Harper Pacific Campaign Sign Up

All right James!!!!! Those are some great markings you have, in a perfect world I'll get the Hellcat done and maybe do my P-47N also. I've got a nice AM decal sheet to go with it.

Tom

I will be in on this one too. But since we have a year it won't start till probably sometime mid to late summer. Still got many other projects on the table that need to be finished first. Now to the ever recurring question. What to build? I got no WW2 armor left in my stash, got no ships and no figures. But I do have:
1/48 Tamiya Wildcat
1/48 Tamiya Hellcat
1/48 HobbyBoss Wildcat
1/32 Matchbox Dauntless
and 1/32 Trumpeter F4-U-4 Corsair

Joe

Hi there mate's...
I have a question, forgive me if it's a numb one...

I could sign up any model that participate of pacific campaing?
then I can sign a PB4Y-2 Privateer, 1/72, Revell??? (y)

I could sign up any model that participate of pacific campaing?
then I can sign a PB4Y-2 Privateer, 1/72, Revell???

If this were my GB I would think so. If you are told no, then join Face It since the Revell kit does include the sharkmouth and I LOVE sharkmouths!

RE04292.JPG

Regards,

Oh man, I don't have think about that :hmmm
great idea, so I'll wait for the answer of Bob,
and them see in which campaingn I'll sign this model.

thanks Saúl! :notworthy

Art, if you're waiting on me you're wasting time, the PB4Y-2 served in the Pacific during the war so it qualifies. Let's git'er done!

Hey Can I join in this? I've been having a one man WWII Pacific GB for the last few months - here's what I've done so far -
P1050092.jpg

These are all in 1/72 and I've yet to put them all up in a thread anywhere - I'll do that sometime soon.
Anyway I was thinking of doing this next and it'll be good to do it here if I may -
P1050093.jpg

:pilot

Right, i'm in as of today. I will be doing the very old Hasegawa 1/48 A6M3 Type 22 Zero with Eduard colour etch cockpit and Squadron vac canopy.

Subject.jpg

time.jpg

Great project!!! Make sure you use your start up picture when you start your Zero thread.

(y)

Back