• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Damn this is UGLY

Is that in 1/76th scale? :side:
I have the Tamiya in 1/35 in the stash. That one is big and ugly!
Get busy. Winter is coming! (GoT reference).

Cheers Dave,

Bill

It's ugly and Dave hasn't even started yet....:rotf

Sorry Dave, just too easy, it was just hangin' out there and needed to be said. :mpup

:popcorn

Looks cool. You seem to have covered up the mold issues because I'm not seeing them. Its going to look sweet under a coat of paint I think.
James

Dave you simply have to stop doing these difficult projects.

Looks good!

Terry (y)

little update
Mayor assembly done but the old mold did bite me a bit on the side skirts and a few other places with very bad part distortion

Also drilled out the gun and added some antenas

What are you doing, channeling the Chef?

You'll make it look like a silk purse Dave. (y)

:popcorn

Looking great Dave! I know how those ancient models are; I did the AMRCR Churchill myself and had loads of issues. This one looks great! This is one model I haven't done before; I'm glad to see it being built. Keep plugging man!

Nice for such an ugly thing . Looks like it could have been penned by a French car designer :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

dont know about ugly but it is a tiny little thing, bless its heart. Are you going to paint it?

and now for the second take..............Sorry Dave I didn't realize it was so little .

Even better than my first comment (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back