• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D9R - Major Overhaul diorama -Stage 2

tiking

Ok. Here we go guys. The diorama may look complete, but it is not. I still have to include the overhead crane, a couple more details, corrugated sidings at both ends with some details, and a welder figure. But so far, things are looking good. What do you think?

So much to look at!! If I had to be critical the oil can on the table looks like it's floating a bit but the rest of it, just off the hook! Your rusting, weathering skills are above all others.

Well done Charles!! :notworthy

That is just so cool. Fantastic weathering and painting and everything and especially fantastic imagination to even think of doing something like this and pulling it off. Just WOW :notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthy
James

So much to look at!! If I had to be critical the oil can on the table looks like it's floating a bit but the rest of it, just off the hook! Your rusting, weathering skills are above all others.

Well done Charles!! :notworthy

Thanks. It looks like its floating because its resting on something underneath. All part of reality. ;)

That is just so cool. Fantastic weathering and painting and everything and especially fantastic imagination to even think of doing something like this and pulling it off. Just WOW :notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthynotworthy:notworthy
James

Glad you approve James. Thank you.

8ImhlA2.gif

I'm overwhelmed to speechlessness! Too much man; there just aren't words to express how outstanding this is.

I'm overwhelmed to speechlessness! Too much man; there just aren't words to express how outstanding this is.

Great to read a comment from you buddy. Its been a good while, since I read anything from you. Hope all is well with u and the family. Appreciate your kind comment, as usual. God bless.

Back