• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Jknaus Ka-Mi

Spent time on hands and knees. The parts have left this world for other better places me thinks. As for the pic :sick:

Well the tank has been ordered. A Russian Su 152 is taking up bench space right now and guess what. Dropped a piece. This is getting old quick.
James

Move the bench to the floor? :D

Seriously, I hear you on the dropsies. Seems to be quite pervasive lately in my shop. :gogo

Hope things get better!

:drinks

Ordered the kit. Get home and wife she found some tire. Its the missing drive sprocket. How did it get half a house away from were it was dropped???
James

Now she should make you some mitten strings so you don't drop it and loose pieces again. :D

Richard

Got some cats. I can think of one who is into stuff like that. I'll have to have a man to cat chat with her magesty about leaving my model pieces alone :D Dogs got vetoed. Bummed me out.
Well got turret almost done. Just about ready for painting.
James

It fell through a modelers worm hole James, they are located under every modelers work station

How did it get half a house away from were it was dropped???
James

plastic kit parts are commonly referred as ''Skud Missiles'' - you never know where they will land!!

keep going James!

:popcorn :drinks

Okay the built pics

DSC01027.JPG

DSC01028.JPG

DSC01029.JPG

James

And first coat of paint. Seems a bit lite to me, but I dont really know. Will see where Igo from here.

DSC01035.JPG

DSC01036.JPG

Tracks are painted with Vallejo track primer.

James

Looking good James! I have the 1/72 scale version of this tank. I just may have to pull it out and build it.

Back