• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Jknaus Ka-Mi

jknaus

Administrator
Place holder until I make a donation and add the startup pics. Hope this one works out.
James

DSC01019.JPG

DSC01020.JPG

Camera died so I dont have pics of what I built today.

James

Don't you just hate it when that happens!! my camera died on me at a show and half way through the beautiful models... :vmad
I hope this little tank will work out better James (y)
//Mats

Well disaster struck. Dropped it taking it back to the bench. Have to buy a new one to get parts which so far are unfindable. So temporary hold. Guess it will give me time to find the info I need to paint the commander.
James :(

Dropped it taking it back to the bench. Have to buy a new one to get parts which so far are unfindable.

Unless you were hiking through the woods, you will find it. A few hours on all fours with a lamp (flashlight) on the floor (to create long shadows on the floor to identify items) is all that is needed. Another thing I do is to place a section of pantyhose over the end of the hose on the vacuum cleaner (my wife forbid me to use hers so I buy myself a cheap brand and use it when it runs... normally when I don't trim my toenails).

Getting up from the floor may be a problem but use this secret weapon... place the photo under you and you will straighten up and run... at least it makes me run!

Sexy.jpg

Regards,

Back