• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - Gatto - 88mm Flak 37

Gatto

I'm going to have a crack at a 88mm Flak 37. Should be fun all the little bits in the box have me a bit worried.

DSCF4966.JPG

DSCF4967.JPG

DSCF4968.JPG

DSCF4969.JPG

Lots of 88s around these days. I like that scheme on the box top, grey mount with dark yellow gun, neat!

:popcorn

A few shots of the different components, great detail and so far every thing going together very nicely.

Thanks

DSCF4971.JPG

DSCF4972.JPG

DSCF4973.JPG

Yep beautiful Queensland weather, on holidays and to windy to go fishing so I will have to do some models.

Gatto

Yep beautiful Queensland weather, on holidays and to windy to go fishing so I will have to do some models.

Gatto

Woohoo a queenslander,go you good thing.
Don't the southerners to much about the good life,they may invade. :pp :pp :pp :pp

All finished ready to undercoat, I would have to say Moon Puppy that this is the nicest kit I have put together, a real pleasure.

DSCF4985.JPG

DSCF4986.JPG

DSCF4987.JPG

Back