• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Couple of oldies found

jknaus

Administrator
Well when I left my job at the sim I left a few models for the guys. Now I'm back and they are still there. A little worse for wear, the Mig 21 might be salvaged. The 262 is missing too much though.

old.jpg

Just thought I'd share before these disappear.

James

What is missing on the Me-262? I have a Hasegawa fancy Nancy Me-262BU whatever that I am planning to get rid of...perhaps a cheaper alternative than the bin?

Regards,

Wings almost snapped off at the root for the 262. Missing the canopy right gear, doors and little parts. Its a Trumpeter kit so Hasegawa wont fit. Thanks though. Chuck you must know pilots :D .
James

Wings almost snapped off at the root for the 262. Missing the canopy right gear, doors and little parts. Its a Trumpeter kit so Hasegawa wont fit.

Oh, I know Hasegawa parts are not made for the Trumpeter kit! ;)

Let's see...

[ol]
[li]Wings almost snapped off at the root... glue back[/li]
[li]Canopy, that one is a problem as I don't know if the two seater had single seater canopy included which, if posed open, could work.[/li]
[li]Right gear, Hasegawa includes metal gear legs, drill and fit.[/li]
[li]Doors... in the gear down position, how can you tell the difference?[/li]
[li]Little parts... I guess both kits have little parts![/li]
[/ol]

I'm aware you donated this so you don't want to spend money on it... but would it be better chucking the kit, or Chukwing the kit? I may need to send it to you and bill you shipping!

Build the remainder of the kit with gear up and hang it from the ceiling so the pilots have a piñata party behind your back!
:rotf

:snoopy

:pilot

plane1.gif

She can play with my models anytime!
1x12_kate_toy_plane.jpg

Regards,

lol, thanks Saul. Not too worried about spending money on it. I have 6 more in the stash. They would like to know if I can finish my Su 27 and bring it in, then the Mig 23, Su 24, etc. I guess I'll have to rebuild the SA 2 and finish my SA8 and build my AA vehicles also. I'll pm you when I get home.
James

Back