• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Colossus-Building the Bismarck-Trumpeter 1/200th

Too long? Bob would like to have a word with ya..... :tomato:

Wisecracks aside, once again a brilliant build. I showed my buddy who just started modeling this thread...and you could hear his jaw hit the floor over the interwebs. :Drinks:

Too long? Bob would like to have a word with ya..... :tomato:

Wisecracks aside, once again a brilliant build. I showed my buddy who just started modeling this thread...and you could hear his jaw hit the floor over the interwebs. :Drinks:

Thanks for the kind words, but let's just say Bob's epic diorama is a totally different proposition.

This is nothing extraordinary, I see it as a standard build, with the exception of very few scratched parts and the madness that went into the rigging - otherwise the skill is honed over time, that's all there is to it. Someone said it takes courage to begin and determination to finish. I am so far away from finishing - this will be a diorama, big waves and all.

Back