• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(15)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I propose a campaign involving armored forces on the Russian front during World War II from 1942 until the end. This would include any armored subject tracked, semi tracked, or wheeled.

How about it??

B)

08.jpg

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"CAMPAIGN

Brrrrrrrrrr! Da, I'm in! (y)

(y) Lots of stuff that folks can do.

;)

cold steel - would you want it to be limited to wintertime in the period suggested or generally soviet playground 1942-1945?

another question - would the short period of red army vs ija in 1945 be included or not?

in general - melikey! melikey a lot! (y) (big surprise here!) ... when i think of all the lend&lease stuff, all the liberated material and (if ija would be included) the far eastern field of operations, the possibilities are endless!

cold steel - would you want it to be limited to wintertime in the period suggested or generally soviet playground 1942-1945?

another question - would the short period of red army vs ija in 1945 be included or not?

in general - melikey! melikey a lot! (y) (big surprise here!) ... when i think of all the lend&lease stuff, all the liberated material and (if ija would be included) the far eastern field of operations, the possibilities are endless!

I think the whole time period is fair game. Summer and winter!

Lets leave the JA out of it and stick the European front.

B)

Looks like we got 3 on board for this one. There's got to be at least 7 more out there. I got a 1/25 scale Tiger that needs to be done. :soldier Oh and it's got an interior. :woohoo:

Ahhhhh,

T ! ,you know how to sucker Me in ...... I'm in. :drinks I've got th Cyberhobby T-34/Flakvierling( 6569 ) staring at Me ! Summer of '44 I believe :D

T , Who makes th BIg Kat ? Can ya' give us a Teaser shot ? :D An Interior too ...... "You're a Bad Man ! " :D

Tempting,.....got a idea on my mind.

A freshly knocked out T-34,leaning against a German trench....yeah a diorama!
I would do it anyway somewere in time,might as well do it in a groupbuild/campaign.

How much time to finish our projects?[......you know,I am a sloooooow builder] :laugh:

Greetings,Ron.

Ahhhhh,

T ! ,you know how to sucker Me in ...... I'm in. :drinks I've got th Cyberhobby T-34/Flakvierling( 6569 ) staring at Me ! Summer of '44 I believe :D

T , Who makes th BIg Kat ? Can ya' give us a Teaser shot ? :D An Interior too ...... "You're a Bad Man ! " :D

Well the kit is from Tamiya. Oh did I say it has workable tracks.

;)

Tempting,.....got a idea on my mind.

A freshly knocked out T-34,leaning against a German trench....yeah a diorama!
I would do it anyway somewere in time,might as well do it in a groupbuild/campaign.

How much time to finish our projects?[......you know,I am a sloooooow builder] :laugh:

Greetings,Ron.

I think a year would be in order here.

That's cool,you can count me in if we got enough players!

Greetings,Ron.

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(5)

Very cool we now have 5 players. Come on now some of you new folks jump in a get your feet wet. No special qualification are required to enter.

B)

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(5)

Cool beans that make 6, but we need more at the front.

(y)

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(6)

I'm in !!! Put me down for a 1/35 Trumpeter KV-1 Model 1942 !!!

Won't be able to start until sometime next year though !!!!

regards
JOEY

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(6)

I'm in !!! Put me down for a 1/35 Trumpeter KV-1 Model 1942 !!!

Won't be able to start until sometime next year though !!!!

regards
JOEY

Allll Right Joey!!!!

That's 7

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(7)

B) :popcorn (y) I'll give it a shot?
still up for takers?
T-34 WILL BE MY THING, MID WAR.

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(8)

Alright there has got to be two more people who like Russian and German armor so we can get this going.

:ro:

Here's who is on board:
1. MrT
2. IronMike
3. Kreighshoer
4. panzerace007
5. reconron
6. andyfettes
7. dukwhunter
8. Brokeneagle
9. Bagge

Re: "COLD STEEL""ARMOR ON THE RUSSIAN FRONT"GOT(8)

sounds like fun that will be alot of campaigns for me but i think i can sneak in and build something here to :) My Quad is almost done (need paint on the mirrors then it's done)
I have a BA 6 armoured truck and a t-34 with riders (both tamiya and dragon) and a C7P artillery tractor etc etc don't know what to choose yet but put me on the list :D
//Mats

Back