• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

chukw- Me509

Thanks, guys!

Now comes the final chapter- take it away, ladies!

509_149.jpg

509_150.jpg

509_151.jpg

509_152.jpg

509_153.jpg

509_154.jpg

509_155.jpg

509_156.jpg

509_157.jpg

509_158.jpg

509_159.jpg

509_160.jpg

509_161.jpg

509_162.jpg

509_163.jpg

509_164.jpg

Sisters_001.jpg

Woooooohoooooo :yipee

Amazing work!!! Uniqe idea!!! Masterclass indeed!

All the best!
Dusan.

To John! :drinks

Great finish Chuck, I was worried about the photographer, looked like his neck was too long but once you got paint on him, shadow under the chin he looked fine.

Outstanding finish! Off to Romania now. :soldier

Fantastic work as usual chukw! Its good to see your Me 509 finished but at the same time sad to see updates on this one are at an end. :(

Matrixone

Seems impossible but this get's better every post . AWESOME Chuck ! (y) (y) (y)

By the way, I have been wanting to get a good look at the IAR kit . Guess you'll make that possible . Soon I hope .

Cheers, Christian B)

Not certain that I can add anything original to what the rest of the guys have already said, so here's my completely not original comment...

...Simply incredible, modelling, photographic, explanatory and cartoon skills. So many kudos to you, sir.

Ian

Thanks, friends- glad you liked it. :laugh:

Saul, Radu mastered the kit. It's simply amazing! I'll lay out all the parts like a review for the first episode. Adrian kindly offered me a copy if I would build it- how could I say no?

Hannah and Fritzi will be on leave for a while as new troops step up to host this next build. The natives will always lead on my subjects, so a Romanian lass or two it shall be!

Just when one begins to think you were finished, you add more fantastic details! That camera is beyond cool! :notworthy (y)

To John! :drinks

Chuck, once again I am overwhelmed at your incredible artistry and skill. I once tried spicing up my build updates by staging them in a factory-type setting surrounded by workers/crew. That was nothing compared to what you have done here. If I could get a decent factory background again, I might start doing that again, considering I'm titling my threads with "Maddog Manufacturing".

Your threads are always a joy and thrill to read. Your model building skills are extremely educational and motivating. I can't wait to see your next Build Thread.

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence” ― Vince Lombardi

You my friend, have caught it!

:drinks

Looking forward to the next one! Is it all resin?

Awesomeness abounds Chuk-- I really love your work on the figures...gets me wanting to try my hand at some conversions!

Back