• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

chukw- Me509

Really a wonderful looking build Chuck . The armor plate looks fabulous .

Were the oil drum painted brown after the main color ? or was the main color scraped off. They look really nice.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks, everybody! Still only limited internet at work- so I must be brief. I have at least one pic I forgot to upload- dry-brushing the gear- I'll post it soon. I also forgot these pics!

Fritzi_010.jpg

Hannah_010.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing your models and girls...[well you know what I mean] ;)
Just OUTSTANDING work,Chuk! (y) :notworthy

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks, Christian! I'm posting a sneak peek just for MA, to test my settings on my new PC. Enjoy!

Fritzi_011.jpg

Thanks, Moon! It was the mutha board, fershure! I had a main drive plus two additional storage drives. One is failing, the other, with all our pics, is still intact. I've backed up both once, and will do it agian on another external drive. I'm also looking into cloud storage, too.

PS- lookit that shovel handle! It looks like the Kubel is mighty darned glad to see her! :laugh:

....I'm sorry is there a model in these photo's ?? .... I think I got distracted by something !! .... Ahem :blush:

Ian

Hahaha! Thanks, guys! The last update will be all about the figures. I had to do some major surgery on the cameraman... ;)

Words always elude me when viewing your work Chuk, I often wonder where your skills top out!

one word comes to mind - Unlimited!!!

Looking forward to the finished masterpiece.

Wunderbar! :) i can see that the girls are proud of their ride!
Great build and paintjob as always (y)
//Mats

Back