• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Choices

Heavens Eagle

I didn't think I would even attempt this campaign. Have too many things going as it is and I am a slow builder.

Then I saw it is a year long. That "might" be possible. But there are a ton of choices.

Preditor 2
Alien
Aliens (2 kits)
Resident Evil 3 (yup, Alice on a motorcycle :drool )
We Want our Mummy (yeah the Stooges, Larry on this one and add in Moe and Curly for a full finish)
The Lone Ranger
Tonto
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Superman
Star Wars
30 seconds over Tokyo (Hornet with B25s)
A Night to Remember (or better yet)
Titanic
Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines

Heck I might have more in the stash that would work,

Then there are the movies 1941, Pearl Harbor, The Devils Brigade, The Dirty Dozen, The Great Escape, Von Ryan's Express, Kelly's Heroes, Tora Tora Tora, In Harms Way, and a bunch more I am sure. Don't have anything In the lower list but easy to obtain.

Unlike an earlier build, I will make a decision on this soon, but anyone have any likes?

It looks like you favor Resident Evil 3 ... Paul ... I say go with your gut ... Like Me ... I was tried of looking at Christine on the Depots shelf ... So I opened it up ... Thinking of all kinds of bases what with the excellent decals in the kit ... so a motorcycle sounds great although I've never seen the movie ... :coolio

So would it be the Tallmantz P-1 stunt plane or the fictional C-119 cobbled together? Either one would be great to see, lots of bashing and Paul is surely up to the challenge. :popcorn

So would it be the Tallmantz P-1 stunt plane or the fictional C-119 cobbled together? Either one would be great to see, lots of bashing and Paul is surely up to the challenge. :popcorn

While I appreciate the vote of confidence Bob, but MORE scratchbuilding?

GOT%20to%20be%20Kidding.jpg

So far I am leaning to Resident Evil and finishing the Stooges in that order. I just need a decent 1/35 BMW motorcycle. A current design would be best but will probably go with one of the old WW2 editions that is out there.

Not Scratch, Bash. :pilot

Same diff in my court. :bang head

Don't need more at the moment. Am finding I have a Falcon cockpit to scratchbuild. The one in the kit is abysmal. That is my biggest problem I look at stuff down to the bitty details. That one doesn't even hold up on the not so bitty.

It alone will be some major rebuild and will be trying out about 4 or 5 new things I have not done before. So a lot of thought and prep work first. :hmmm :bang head :stinker More :bang head and a little :frantic then maybe a :woohoo: !

Back