• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Charlie Don't Surf Redux Signup

I also want in, but moo-lah is super-tight these days, so I cannot acutally have the kit until next month!@

I am going to go with the Academy A-37 Dragon Fly if OK's by the powers that be. Just because I know MP doesn't care for the scale, I am going to do it in 1/72 as well!

Hi,

I missed this thread totally, I was a long period off line but I'm back and saw this GB. I did participate in the the first Charlie don't surf and I would like to take part in this competition. Is it possible to participate with some figure, who are new and not build or painted on and nearby a M113 which I had started, but not finished?

Cheers, Johanna

Hi,

I missed this thread totally, I was a long period off line but I'm back and saw this GB. I did participate in the the first Charlie don't surf and I would like to take part in this competition. Is it possible to participate with some figure, who are new and not build or painted on and nearby a M113 which I had started, but not finished?

Cheers, Johanna

Sure you can do the figures by themselves, but if you do a diorama it needs to be fresh and unstarted.

Terry :D

Hello Johanna!

I hope you do participate in this build. There are still 5 months left, so hopefully that will
be enough time for you to get something completed for this build.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Cheers,
James

OK - I'll play along with my Academy Ontos. I'll post the unstarted pic this weekend.

With topic of 'Vietnam' is it also allowable for French Indochina topics? I'd like to do a Chaffee at Dien Bien Phu.

- Mika

I'm still busy with the M113, the topic is in the Ground Power thread of this forum. It goes very slow and I dont'know if I can start something new before this campaigns has finished, so no promisses from me, althought I like this campaign and will follow it.

Cheers, Johanna

Johanna this is our second Charlie Don't Surf so we'll likely have a third at some point, hope you can make it on this one but keep a look out for the next one. :mpup

Back