• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Charlie Don't Surf Redux Signup

I am continuing my gun truck, California Dreamer. Waiting for the 1st to post an update. I could do it now and another later so you all see I haven't touched the kit.

Regards,

Odds fish! The veritable air abounds in gun trucks! Forsooth! Count me in with Sorry Charlie!

I"m still doing the "Yes we have no bananas"..don't know if it's a specific scheme but you'll understand when I post my first picture.

Bringing the Calvery hat back out...
charlie.png

Wayting for an Monogram F4 from a friend in the USA. If the decals are still good enough I want to do it.

Two option:

1. B-52D USAAF, U-Tapao, SEA 1965-73, 1/72 Monogram,
2. Spitfire Mk.IX, Armee d'Air, GC "Cicogne", Indochina 1946, 1/48 Italeri

Decision not take yet B)

I love gun pods! Still can't get over the fact they had to develop them because some smart folks thought the need for guns on aircraft was over.

I love gun pods! Still can't get over the fact they had to develop them because some smart folks thought the need for guns on aircraft was over.

I love the one episode where the Pilot says there is a reason why they call em MISSiles because they miss - otherwise they would call em hittiles. :yipee

Its an 1/48 and I think its the Mig killer one. (Or I hope it is, I love those kill stars and I also hope the decals are still fine)

I will check my stock of decal leftovers. If I find something, I will let you know so you can PM me your address. I will make it fit an envelope so it will be freely given.

Regards,

I'll be doing a couple figures, vignettes, and/or dioramas. I have a pretty good vignette idea that includes a figure conversion and a
scratch built NVA that I'll start on soon and should be able to finish in a couple of months. After that, we'll just have to see what
turns out. I have a M151A1 that I may start working on to go with the MasterBox gun crew and Bronco just released that M114 155mm Gun.
Depending on when Callsign miniatures comes out with the Labretta Lambro 500, I may do a diorama that includes that vehicle. The new
Bravo 6 MACV-SOG kit will probably find itself in a vignette this year.

2012 is going to be a good year for the Vietnam modeler!

Cheers!
James

Thanks Saul - I hope the decals in the kit will be OK. I also have a few other Vietnam birds that I can do so if the Decals of the F4 is no good I might just do the Italieri DC3 Gunship in 72 or F100. There is also an Thud and Academy Dragonfly to choose from.

Back