• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CanMilAir Decals Returning

RichB

Good news for fans of RCAF, RCN and Army aircraft, after a 3 year hiatus from the scale model world, CanMilAir is returning. For those 3 years he was making 1:1 scale vinyl markings for restored warbirds, gate guards and museum aircraft as well as large scale RC aircraft. Plans are to re-introduce the watersldie line in early November. He will be using an OKI C942 Laser Printer that can print white.

CanMilAir Webpage

Cheers,
Rich

And their back! CanMilAir decals are now available. He has partenered with Above And Below Graphics to be the store front for the entire catalogue of aircraft and ship decals. It also looks like some Canadian armour decals will becoming too. They will initially be offering 1/144, 1/72 and 1/48 on the site. Larger scales will be available on request as they will require some adjustments to fit the sheet size.

Above And Below Graphics

Cheers,
Rich

Excellent! I've already scrolled through that and "spent" in my mind far more than I could ever afford.

Back