• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms

Come on Chuk...I have never done any armour in my life !!but what the hell, i will if you will :)

I join in with the others and dare you! if you build a tracked vehicle i will build a plane!! :fencing
//Mats

OK ordered me a British Tank tonight from Hannants...this could be embarrassing :yipee

Hey, I never said I'd build a tank! :blush: Oh, I'll be building one someday, but it certainly won't be OOB! I'm thinking something waaaaay out of the usual- you'll see! ;)

I join in with the others and dare you! if you build a tracked vehicle i will build a plane!! :fencing
//Mats

Hell CHUK .... I'm in on this too .... If You build a Tank, I'll build a Plane as well & I haven't built a plane in 29 years ! :coolio

I've got a couple Eyeing Me ..... F-15 A/C ..... OR .... th Tornado IDS

:ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

Let's kick Cancer's ASS

:erik

//Mats

Hell CHUK .... I'm in on this too .... If You build a Tank, I'll build a Plane as well & I haven't built a plane in 29 years ! :coolio

I've got a couple Eyeing Me ..... F-15 A/C ..... OR .... th Tornado IDS

:ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

Let's kick Cancer's ASS

:erik

Good idea (y) I'm in!! going to build a plane or mayby even a sci-fi thing (y)

Erik

:idonno Don't Worry Chuck, a vehicle OOB is possible............... have you considered the Auto Gryo? :grin,
the Sd.Kfz. 302/303a/303b(Leichter Ladungsträger Goliath)? :unsure: or an old favorite chestnut New Zealand's famous Bob Semple tank? -
though this may be a little hard to source :gogo

Anyway Good Luck on your choice of ---whatever. :lol:

As for me I'll just stick to me, airo planes :pilot

Back